Monday 13 December 2010

Resit Title transitions

We noticed last year that we did not focus on the titles at the opening of our film as in depth as we should have. Therefore I researched current and past title transitions so we have a good idea of what certain horror films use in the openings and what is conventional. To see this click here.

Also after visiting Theartofthetitle website I have found films that have iconic title sequences, so I looked at the list of films and watched a few then found Catch Me If You Can and decided I would analyse this sequence because it was the most unique and interesting. To see the analysis click here.

In addition I also looked at the running order in which the titles run in. For example, I looked at when the name of the film is revealed and when the director is revealed. I found patterns in the title sequences with the running order. This can be seen on the group blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment